Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Obama, Biden, & Clinton families casts their vote!




Democratic Presidential candidate Barack Obama starts this historical election day by casting his vote along side his wife Michelle and his daughters Sasha and Malia. Obama stated to reporters:
"I feel great and it was fun, I had a chance to vote with my daughters ... I feel really good."
When asked did he feel sentimental, Obama said:
"You know I'm sure I will tonight, that's when polls close," he said. "The journey ends, but voting with my daughters, that was a big deal."
Obama joked with reporters saying:
"Michelle took a long time" to vote. "I had to check to see who she was voting for."
Senator Hilliary Clinton and her husband former president Bill Clinton cast their votes in Chappaqua, New York and Vice Presidential candidate Joe Biden casts his vote with his mother and wife in Wilmington, DE.

No comments: